With the lifting of additional COVID-19 restrictions by the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, the LWA Board announces that group rides can start again on Monday, January 4 with a limit of 6 riders with certain conditions in place (see below for details)
The LWA officers and board members have discussed this week’s announcement by the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania that the additional COVID-19 restrictions, in effect since early December, will be lifted as of January 4.
The LWA Board decided that with the lifting of these restrictions, LWA should now permit group rides starting Monday, January 4 with a limit of 6 riders with these conditions followed by all riders:
All riders must be free of any COVID related symptoms for the past 14 days. If you are feeling sick, please do not ride!
* No more than 6 riders per group. Day-of ride walk-ons will not be permitted - you must RSVP through MeetUp to reserve your spot.
* Social Distancing is required. Masks/face coverings must be carried with you at all times and used when within 6 feet of other people. (e.g., in the parking lot, at rest stops, if stopped to help with repairs.)
* Side by side riding must remain 6 feet apart if it is safe to do so.
* Riders should keep a safe distance behind the rider in front. No pacelines!
* If you must sneeze, cough, blow your nose, etc., safely reposition yourself to ensure that no one is in your slipstream.
Please practice common courtesy toward your fellow riders. Thank you for your patience while we work our way through these unusual circumstances. Our goal is to keep all riders safe.
The LWA Leadership Team will continue to monitor the situation and update you as time progresses.