Grill ‘n Chill is held once a month from April through September after the Monday night ride. It’s a fun time to socialize and get a quick bite to eat before heading home. The LWA provides hot dogs, burgers, and non-alcoholic beverages. Members donate side dishes and desserts. You can also bring your lawn chair and your favorite beverage.
If you can’t make the Monday night ride, or you are a non-cycling spouse/partner, you can still join us! Volunteers are always needed to cook on the grill or monitor the food tables.
Some ideas for food donations include:
• Salads – vegetables, pasta, rice, quinoa • Mustard, ketchup, relish, pickles, sliced onions
• Fruit – strawberries, grapes and watermelon • Fresh veggies ready to eat
• Homemade desserts - cookies, brownies, • Baked beans .. ...anything easy to eat
• Bring donations to the food table before you ride! We have coolers available to keep everything cold.
• We provide serving utensils! If you want your container back, mark it with your name.
For more information, questions or to volunteer, contact our Grillmeister.